The Sunriver Women’s Club
The Sunriver Women’s Club (SRWC) is a non-profit community service organization. Membership is open to all women in Sunriver, the surrounding areas and communities.
The majority of our members are from Sunriver, La Pine and Bend – everyone is welcome.
Our Mission is:
To engage in philanthropic endeavors providing social and community enrichment to our members and our neighborhoods.
Our Goals are:
- To maintain a club for fellowship and recreation
- To engage in charitable and educational activities
- To promote the social welfare of residents of Sunriver and surrounding communities
The membership year runs October 1 through September 30.
Two types of memberships are available:
- Active – $25 (participating member)
- Associate – $35 (not expected to volunteer)
**NEW** Online Membership form with credit/debit payment available! Follow this link, https://form.jotform.com/sunriverwomensclub/srwc-membership-registration-form.
Or you can print and fill out our SRWC Membership Form 2018-2019 and mail the form with a check to join the Sunriver Women’s Club.
100% of your membership dues go directly to the Philanthropy fund and may be tax deductible. Please check with your tax advisor.
SRWC is incorporated under Oregon law as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Tax ID number 51-0186089