Goal, Vision And Value Statement for the SRWC Philanthropy Program
To support programs providing basic necessities in south Deschutes County, improving lives and strengthening community.
Organizations receiving grant monies will develop efficiencies and strategies to create lasting solutions and deliver effective services, promoting positive community change.
- Many residents of south Deschutes County have significant needs for basic necessities. Basic necessities consist of food, shelter, clothing, health, education, and child development and care.
- The focus is women, children, families and seniors.
- Transforming lives of recipients is a priority.
- Impact can be measured through data and realized through personal stories.
- Emerging needs are recognized with efforts to address them.